Life Gaming Role Play

Server ip>> lifegaming.sytes.net:7777

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marco Brooks

PostSubject: [Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application   Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Good day,

My name is Marco Brooks, since this server requires additional administrative staff, I thought to apply. I believe I am capable of being an administrator of this server because I believe I am a mature individual who is open-minded and knowledgeable on being an administrator. I have the basic skills of being an administrator and I am willing to learn more and expand my knowledge as an administrator of this server. About myself, I am a person who is very easy to approach and very hard to anger, I'm serious in working and very fun to be with off-duty. Your response will have no effect on my activity in the server, admin or not, I will still play in this server.

Awaiting your kind consideration,
                                                                                                                                             Marco Brooks
Back to top Go down
Yander

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application   Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:24 pm

I would like to tell you that you PASSED the First Stage, We will be getting an Interview you with you!

Signed,
Yander
Executive Admin
Back to top Go down
Yander

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application   Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:28 pm

I would like to tell you that you PASSED your Interview, Pending Invitation!

Signed,
Yander
Executive Admin
Back to top Go down
Yander

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application   Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:32 pm

((Employed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application   

Back to top Go down

[Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1