Life Gaming Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life Gaming Role Play

Server ip>> lifegaming.sytes.net:7777

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Employed] Hugo Stiglitz's Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfe

Wolfe

[Employed] Hugo Stiglitz's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: [Employed] Hugo Stiglitz's Admin Application   [Employed] Hugo Stiglitz's Admin Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:19 am

The name is Hugo Stiglitz, and I would like to apply for a position in the admin team. I can say that I work pretty well with others, seeing that I really have no issues with the people I work with. I try and discipline myself whenever possible to put myself into position when I try to understand contributions/suggestions from teammates so I can assess it without any unnecessary remarks/judgment. Working as a team requires cooperation and I guess you can say I’m not really difficult to cooperate/work with. I believe in mutual respect so you can expect an open mind and less drama.

Last edited by Stiglitz on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yander

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Hugo Stiglitz's Admin Application   [Employed] Hugo Stiglitz's Admin Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:22 am

I would like to tell you that you PASSED the first stage of being an Admin. Take your Interview IG Some Admins will take it. Thank You!

Signed,
Yander
Executive Admin
Back to top Go down
Marco Brooks

Marco Brooks

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Hugo Stiglitz's Admin Application   [Employed] Hugo Stiglitz's Admin Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:46 am

I would like to highly recommend mister Hugo Stiglitz into the Administration team due to the professionalism and experience in his work as he was my colleague.

CookieMonster
Senior Admin
Back to top Go down
Yander

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Hugo Stiglitz's Admin Application   [Employed] Hugo Stiglitz's Admin Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Interview Passed

Signed,
Yander 
Executive Admin
Back to top Go down
Yander

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Hugo Stiglitz's Admin Application   [Employed] Hugo Stiglitz's Admin Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Employed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Hugo Stiglitz's Admin Application   [Employed] Hugo Stiglitz's Admin Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Employed] Hugo Stiglitz's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Gaming Role Play :: Life Gaming Roleplay :: Requests :: Staff Position Request :: Accepted Request-
Jump to: