Life Gaming Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life Gaming Role Play

Server ip>> lifegaming.sytes.net:7777

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[President] Application for president.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dexter_Morgan

[President] Application for president. Empty
PostSubject: [President] Application for president.   [President] Application for president. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:56 pm

I am Dexter Morgan, I was born to poor parents who died when I was really young (1 year). So I know what it is to be poor and to live under hardship. I have lived in San Andreas for long an understand what the people of San Andreas want. I believe I have the capacity to provide the people what hey want and need. I have been in  departments, FBI, LSPD, SFPD, SAAS so I know how they basically work. I can help them. I also am a true believer in diplomacy so I would Also try to maintain a strong bond between Tierra Robada and San Andreas. An I believe I can really Help San Andreas become a Truly Famous, Powerful and Smart nation, Where there would be almost no crimes, and poverty. I would try to provide people things so that they don't have to turn to crimes. I hope you like me as the President, if I become one that is.

If I become a President, I would try to do the following :-

1. I would set the tax up to 15.15% so that the Nation doesn't go under loss, and the citizens too don't have to pay much and don't have to think much about paying this minimal amount.

2. I would be really active, attentive and a diplomatic president so as to maintain the good bond of friendship between San Andreas and Tierra Robada.

3. I would also pay full attention to other departments and make sure they have no conflicts with each other.

4.My Government would have a proper rank structure, The President being at the top and Intern the Lowest, There would be an ambassador between the nations who would report to me to make sure there are no conflicts being raised against San Andreas in Tierra Robada.

5.I would have a Senior Employ Placed in Each department to make sure its working properly, The person would also have Group  Leadership.

6. The pay which would be maintained by me would be legit to all department, They could come to me for any problems.

7.Anyone in the nation would be able to contact me to solve their problems, if their reasons are valid.

Last edited by Dexter_Morgan on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yander

PostSubject: Re: [President] Application for president.   [President] Application for president. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:03 pm

Request On hold in 24 hours because of the following reason:

Reason:
-Lack of Effort

Signed,
Yander
Head Admin
Back to top Go down
Dexter_Morgan

PostSubject: Re: [President] Application for president.   [President] Application for president. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Yander

PostSubject: Re: [President] Application for president.   [President] Application for president. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Accepted for Candidacy!

Signed,
Yander
Head Admin
Back to top Go down
Yander

PostSubject: Re: [President] Application for president.   [President] Application for president. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Elected as President for the following reason/s:
-No one Candidate for president
-Automatic Elected

Signed,
Yander
Executive Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [President] Application for president.   [President] Application for president. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[President] Application for president.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Gaming Role Play :: Factions :: Goverment :: Applications :: Accepted!-
Jump to: