Life Gaming Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life Gaming Role Play

Server ip>> lifegaming.sytes.net:7777

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marco Brooks

Marco Brooks

[Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: [Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application   [Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Good day,

My name is Marco Brooks, since this server requires additional administrative staff, I thought to apply. I believe I am capable of being an administrator of this server because I believe I am a mature individual who is open-minded and knowledgeable on being an administrator. I have the basic skills of being an administrator and I am willing to learn more and expand my knowledge as an administrator of this server. About myself, I am a person who is very easy to approach and very hard to anger, I'm serious in working and very fun to be with off-duty. Your response will have no effect on my activity in the server, admin or not, I will still play in this server.

Awaiting your kind consideration,
                                                                                                                                             Marco Brooks
Back to top Go down
Yander

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application   [Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:24 pm

I would like to tell you that you PASSED the First Stage, We will be getting an Interview you with you!

Signed,
Yander
Executive Admin
Back to top Go down
Yander

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application   [Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:28 pm

I would like to tell you that you PASSED your Interview, Pending Invitation!

Signed,
Yander
Executive Admin
Back to top Go down
Yander

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application   [Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:32 pm

((Employed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application   [Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Employed] Marco Brooks' Administrator Application
Page 1 of 1