Life Gaming Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life Gaming Role Play

Server ip>> lifegaming.sytes.net:7777

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Employed] Conor_McNill's admin application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Conor_McNill

[Employed] Conor_McNill's admin application. Empty
PostSubject: [Employed] Conor_McNill's admin application.   [Employed] Conor_McNill's admin application. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:35 pm

I would like to be an admin because i think I might have what it takes.I would like to be a little bit more in a growing community I can be active too.I do have past experience in being an admin I was a server manager then the server shut down.I am a moderator that can not do much but I want to help the admin team out and also the new players that come I would also like to use /newb to answer questions so I could help out.I had also ran a server and if I am bad i would not like to be a moderator if im not good enough so please just give me a try for a few days and if im bad just get rid of me.

Signed-Conor McNill
Back to top Go down
Yander

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Conor_McNill's admin application.   [Employed] Conor_McNill's admin application. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:58 pm

I would like to tell you that you PASSED the Application for admin. We need to interview about something who are you?, You have 48 Hours to do your Interview.

Signed,
Yander
Executive Admin
Back to top Go down
Yander

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Conor_McNill's admin application.   [Employed] Conor_McNill's admin application. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Employed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Employed] Conor_McNill's admin application.   [Employed] Conor_McNill's admin application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Employed] Conor_McNill's admin application.
Page 1 of 1